Sunday, March 28, 2010

Trey X Duce Interview


Tell us about yourself. Whats your name? Where are you from?
Well my name Birth name is Trevon Darius Watts. Im 16 years old. Im from Sacramento california. East Sacramento to be exact.

How did you get into the jerkin movement? What inspired you?
Well I got in the jerkin movement because I thought it was a cool dance. What inspired me was that I was getting better and the jerkin movement is getting bigger and bigger.
Thats two anwsers... I got some more coming.

What are some things that people don't know about you?
Well I can make beats.. And I can breakdance


Whats some advice you can give the people that want to get into the jerkin
industry?
From my point of view.. If your gonna come into the jerkin movement you have to be good. If your not good you wont get known.

Where can people find more about you?
http://www.myspace.com/gwapgang612

No comments:

Post a Comment